Just one of several thousand end-time voices.
The giant pharmaceutical corporations and associated psychiatric institutes ‘privately’ working for a ‘new world order’ and publicly lobbying for socialistic government controls are the very same organizations prescribing chemical consommé’s to patients in psychiatric care. WOW!
Nearly Every Mass Shooting In The Last 20 Years Shares One Thing In Common, & It’s NOT Weapons
Manasquan, NJ –Ammoland.com- Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and it’s not the weapons used.
The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.
Multiple credible scientific studies going back more than a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors have well-known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior.
One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. (www.ssristories.com) is one popular site that has documented over 4500 “ Mainstream Media “ reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs.
The following list of mass shooting perpetrators and the drugs they were taking or had been taking shortly before their horrific actions was compiled and published to Facebook by John Noveske, founder and owner of Noveske Rifleworks just days before he was mysteriously killed in a single car accident. Is there a link between Noveske’s death and his “outting” of information numerous disparate parties would prefer to suppress, for a variety of reasons ?
via Nearly Every Mass Shooting In The Last 20 Years Shares One Thing In Common, & It’s NOT Weapons.
Click on above link for full story.
According to many Internet sources, psychotropic drugs have been proved or implicated in all of the following events.
• Michael Carneal (Ritalin) – Heath High School Shooting, Paducah, KY
• Eric Harris (Zoloft. Luvox) -Columbine High School, Littleton, CO
• Jeff Weise (Prozac) – Red Lake Senior High School, Red Lake, MN
Events more recent with details yet to be released are:
• Jared Lee Loughner – Tuscon, AZ
• James Eagan Holmes – Aurora, CO
• Jacob Tyler Roberts – Clackamas, OR
• Adam Peter Lanza – Newtown, CT
Dr. Rima Laibow Exposes Genocidal Plot
Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychotropic_medications)
• Abilify – antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and agitation
• Adderall – stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Ambien – used as a sleep aid, cause drousiness
• Antabuse – used to treat alcohol addiction
• Aricept – used to slow the progression of dementia
• Anafranil – tricyclic antidepressant
• Asenapine – antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
• Ativan – benzodiazepine, used to relieve anxiety
• Benperidol – an antipsychotic
• BuSpar – an anti -anxiety medication
• Benzodiazepines – a class of sedatives
• Benzydamine – an anti-inflammatory drug
• Celexa – an antidepressant of the SSRI class (Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)
• Clozaril – an atypical antipsychotic (Clozapine)
• Concerta – used to treat ADD/ADHD
• Cymbalta – an antidepressant of the SSNRI (Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) class, similar to Effexor (venlafaxine)
• Depakote – an atiepileptic and mood stabilizer used to treat bipolar disorder, neuropathic pain and others. Sometimes called an antimanic medication
• Dextromethorphan – an antitussive drug
• Effexor – an antidepressant of the SSNRI (or SNRI) class
• Elavil – a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), less commonly used these days
• Eskalith – a salt of Lithium, which is a mood stabilizer used to prevent bipolar disorder.
• Fluoxetine – (Prozac) is used to treat major depressive disorder, bulimia nervosa (an eating disorder) obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).
• Gabitril – a mood stabilizer
• Geodon – an “atypical” antipsychotic
• Haldol – a “typical” antipsychotic, one of the oldest, usually given in conjunction with “cogentin”, an antiparkinsonic. This is due to the high occurrence of tardive dyskinesia on patients with prolonged Haldol use.
• Imipramine – a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) which is sometimes used to treat bulimia, panic disorder, or related disorders
• Inderal – a beta blocker known as propranolol. It is used for acute anxiety, panic attacks, hypertension.
• Keppra – an anticonvulsant drug which is sometimes used as a mood stabilizer
• Klonopin – antianxiety medication of the benzodiazepine class
• Lamictal – a mood stabilizer of the anticonvulsant class
• Lexapro – an antidepressant of the SSRI class
• Librium – the first antianxiety medication of the benzodiazepine class.
• Lithium (generic name) – Known more commonly by its generic name, a mood stabilizer used in treating bipolar disorder
• Lithobid (Lithium) – A trade drug of the antipsychotic drug lithium, which is a mood stabilizer used to treat bipolar disorder
• Loxitane – an antipsychotic, today rarely used
• Lunesta – a sleep aid
• Luvox – an antidepressant of the SSRI class, often used to treat Obsessive-compulsive disorder
• Mellaril – an antipsychotic, today rarely used
• Namenda – used to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s Dementia
• Navane – an antipsychotic, today rarely used
• Neurontin – an anticonvulsant (anti -seizure medication) which is sometimes used as a mood stabilizer or to treat chronic pain, particularly diabetic neuropathy
• Paxil – an SSRI antidepressant, used frequently to treat depression and anxiety disorders
• Phenelzine – (Nardil)-MAOIs for depression
• Pristiq – an SNRI antidepressant
• Prolixin – an antipsychotic
• Prozac – an SSRI antidepressant
• Phenobarbital- a barbituate, sedative and hypnotic properties
• Remeron – an antidepressant which is often used as a sleep aid
• Reminyl – used to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s Dementia
• Restoril – a sleep aid of the benzodiazepine class
• ReVia – alternatively known as Naltrexone
• Risperdal – an “atypical” antipsychotic
• Ritalin – a stimulant used to treat ADHD/ADD
• Saphris – an atypical antipsychotic
• Serax – anti -anxiety medication of the benzodiazepine class, often used to help during detoxification from alcohol or other drugs of abuse
• Sertraline – an SSRI class anti-depressant (brand name Zoloft)
• Seroquel – an “atypical” antipsychotic, sometimes is used as a sleep aid when given in low doses
• Serzone- an “atypical” antidepressant
• Stelazine – an older antipsychotic, today rarely used
• Strattera – a non-stimulant medication used to treat ADD/ADHD
• Sycrest – an atypical antipsychotic
• Thorazine – an older antipsychotic, today rarely used because of the high occurrence of serious side effects
• Topamax – a mood stabilizer, also used for migraine headaches
• Trazodone – atypical antidepressant, most typically used now as a sleep aid
• Trileptal – a mood stabilizer used to treat bipolar disorder
• Valium – anti-anxiety medication of the benzodiazepine class
• Vistaril – an antihistamine for the treatment of itches and irritations, an antiemetic, as a weak analgesic, an opioid potentiator, and as an anxiolytic.
• Vyvanse – a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Wellbutrin – an antidepressant of the norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) class, structurally identical to Zyban, a smoking cessation aid
• Xanax – an antianxiety medication of the benzodiazepine class
• Zoloft – an antidepressant of the SSRI class Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
• Zyprexa – an “atypical” antipsychotic medication used in the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, and various types of dementia and /sometimes OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder)
• Zaleplon – a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic
• Zolpidem – a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic
• Zopiclone – a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic
## Blogpost Disclaimer ##
Though the psychiatric industry including the pharmaceuticals involved may be beneficial to many individuals under proper care, the eye-opening question is, “Is a fox guarding the hen-house?” If these chaotic and tragic events are influencing decisions that create regulations and laws that big pharma is in favor of, should we not be concerned with the mind-altering medications they are creating?
by Keith Kampschaefer
Concoctions of Chaos
End Times Bible Prophecy and News, End Times Deception, Societal Collapse, Apostasy, False Christs, Prophets, Apostles & Teachers, Whore of Babylon Church, Opinion, Commentary & Bible Teaching, Demonic Power, War, Rumors of War, Famine, Pestilence, Salvation in Jesus Christ, NWO, UFOs, Earthquakes, IHOP, All Roads Lead to Rome, Counterfeit Christianity, New World Order, Conspiracies, Nephilim, Giants, New Apostolic Reformation, Heresies, Signs and Lying Wonders, Dominionism, End Times Sin & Corruption
Exploring Eschatology From A Protestant Historicist Perspective
Teachings and testimonies from a Protestant evangelist in Roman Catholic St. Louis
a christian commentary on the curse of Judges 5:23, because they came not to the help of the LORD, against the mighty
Reports on Child Sexual Abuse
Dreams and Visions
News and Information with the Targeted Individual in Mind
Unaffiliated & Independent
Looking for People that may Know my Stalkers
Stalking and Electronic Assault Advocacy
Protesting the unholy Roman Empire
Just one of several thousand end-time voices.
"Is not My Word like fire?" declares the Lord, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?" (Jeremiah 23:29)
The TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST CRUCIFIED
Psychological Torture: A Survivor's Story
Over a decade of organized stalking, extortion, schemes to defraud, racketeering/murder in aid thereof, in colossal proportion.
The Protest is not Over
Just one of several thousand end-time voices.